Sparkle with Angels
Disclaimer & Ethics
As with any alternative therapy, none of the
treatments/attunements/teachings/readings -angel or
animal on this website are meant to be a substitute for
proper medical diagnosis, treatment or care from your
The information on this site is not intended or implied to
be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis
or treatment. All content, which includes the text, graphics,
images and information, contained on or available through
this web site is for general information purposes only.
We do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medication or
interfere with a doctor's and/or vet's treatment. If you are
taking medication prescribed by your medical
professional, do not stop taking it without their advice.
We do not accept responsibility if you choose to treat yourself using any information from this website.
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damages caused as a direct or indirect result of the use or
misuse of any information contained on this website or through attunements or readings. All
information and card readings are for personal purposes. Chakra, card readings or any type of energy
healing (e.g. Reiki, IET, scalar wave, etc.) practiced by the provider on this site, whether in person or by
proxy/distance is not a substitute for medical care.
Energy healing promotes internal harmony; peace and balance, it can relieve stress. Healing, angel
Your personal information will never be shared with anyone. We never share your email address. Any information, examples or
testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee or prediction regarding the outcome of an
individual using any such material contained herein for any particular purpose or issue.
The information should not be considered a substitute for professional advice. I hold no liability for what the user of the
information does with the information or the consequences of any such action. All links are for information purposes only and are
not warranted for content or any implied or implicit purpose.
|Sparkle With Angels Code of Ethics: Principles and Pledge
Animal Communication Intuitive Session
Animal Wellness Rejuvenation Session
Upgrade your life through the voice of your animals.
Upgrade their wellbeing.
I translate their voices and the voices of their body…
CODE OF ETHICS
2. Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person and animal by not discriminating or behaving in any
prejudicial manner with clients and/or colleagues.
3. Receive permission from both the person and the animal prior to session.
4. Acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with clients and respect each client’s right to privacy.
6. Accept responsibility to do no harm to the physical, mental and emotional well-being of self, clients, and colleagues.
7. Understand that our intuitive Animal Communication session is not meant to be a replacement for traditional veterinary
medical care or a medical diagnosis for illness or injury.
8. All of my clients will be served with love, compassion and integrity in a professional manner.
9. Provide a safe place for animals to express their voice at all times.
10. Respect the voice of the animal and understand that the animal controls the length of appointment, the information shared
and when the appointment is complete.
11. Be extremely clear that all communication comes from the animal, intuition and experience, refraining from using my own
opinions, judgments or interpretations of information received.
I pledge to Engage Angels, Archangels and Guardian Angels, Saints and Beings of Light to provide the best holistic care
1. Look at animals on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level to support their wellbeing.
2. Keep an open mind to possibilities and my own abilities as their conduit for wellness.
3. Give my heart and soul to the hearts and souls of the animals in my care.
4. Have the best interest of the animals in my care so that they have the best opportunity to live happier, healthier and longer
5. Learn how to make holistic care a way of life and not a last resort.
6. Share my knowledge willingly with others so that the animals in their care may also benefit, shine and be well.
7. Let the animals guide my heart and soul so that I may learn from their heart and soul, giving and receiving to help all beings
live happy and healthy lives.