Refund / Cancellation Policies for Sparkle with Angels
We firmly believe in a Fair Energy Exchange Policy. Following are the policies for deposits, cancellations, refunds, and "no shows" whether a private reading/healing session or registration for a class/training/workshop is booked.
These policies were created to be fair to everyone: clients, class participants and Jean… after all Sparkle with Angels is a business. Know that Jean is very grateful to support you during your private reading sessions or participating in her classes and wishes to be fair and reasonable with everyone who comes to her for a service. We believe that you really had the intention of keeping your appointment, but sometimes circumstances may present a reason to cancel which is why we have created these policies.
If for any reason during the first 10 minutes of your healing/reading session and you are not happy with the service you are receiving, we request that you say something so that we can end your session in an amicable way. We do not wish for you to have a service that does not resonate with you in body, mind or spirit.
Below you will find information on Sparkle with Angels policies.
A Deposit is Required to Confirm attendance to a class/workshop:
When enrolling in a class / workshop, we typically ask for a minimum deposit of the lesser of approximately 50% or $100 to hold your appointment. This is required …
Since class sizes are limited, when you enroll in a class, it automatically reduces the number of seats available to other students who may choose to attend.
- It takes some time for Jean to prepare for each client or workshop.
- For most of her workshops and classes, Jean purchases and provides specific topic related materials for that upcoming event.
- A deposit provides an agreement between us, that you will keep your appointment, honoring the above-mentioned items and I will show up for our class/workshop fully present.
The remaining balance will be due when you attend class. Various payment methods are available.
Invoices / Payment Types Accepted
Jean uses several types of payment methods. Following are several of the most common payment methods she accepts. You may wish to contact Jean for other payment options or payment plan options.
- Venmo: @Jean-Hendricks-3
- PayPal: email@example.com
- Zelle: 973-945-4330
Cancellations initiated by You and "No Shows"
If you must cancel, please use the information below to call/text/email Jean as soon as possible (details are below).
For PRIVATE SESSIONS (in person or remote healing or reading):
- If you cancel at least 48 hours in advance of your private session, you have a choice of a 100% refund, or to apply your payment to a future scheduled session with Jean. One (1) rescheduled appointment is always offered.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours but more than 4 hours in advance of your private appointment, you may apply your payment to another scheduled session with Jean. (No refund.)
- If you cancel less than 4 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment, you forfeit your 50% payment, and may ask for a refund of any payment you paid in excess of 50%.
- If you are a “no show”, you forfeit your full payment.
- Jean may choose to make exceptions to the above in case of an unexpected personal or family emergency you are facing by contacting Jean to discuss. We believe you really intended to keep your private appointment, but realize that when you booked your appointment, it blocked Jean’s calendar so no one else can book an appointment at that time.
- Dissatisfaction statement: If you are dissatisfied during the first 10 minutes of your reading or healing session, you have the option to voice your dissatisfaction and cancel your appointment without payment. If you complete your session, we believe you are pleased with the services you received, and a fair Energy Exchange is required.
For CLASS/TRAINING/WORKSHOPS (in person or remote):
- If you cancel within 24 hours after enrolling, you have a choice of a full refund, or to apply your deposit to another event hosted by Jean.
- If you cancel more than 24 hours after enrolling but more than 48 hours before the class start date/time, you may apply your 50% deposit to another event hosted by Jean. If you prefer, you may request a refund of any deposit you paid in excess of 50%.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the class start date/time, you forfeit your full deposit.
- If you are a “no show” you forfeit your full deposit.
- Jean may choose to make exceptions to the above in case of an unexpected personal or family emergency you are facing. Contact Jean to discuss. We really believe that you want to attend the class/training/workshop that you registered for, but something prevented you from keeping your commitment.
- Refunds are not available after any private, personal, or energy clearing session has been completed.
Cancellations initiated by Sparkle with Angels (Jean)
While appointments are rarely cancelled, for classes this is a little different. If the minimum number of two attendees for workshops, trainings and/or classes is not met, the class will be cancelled and reschedule at a later date. A decision would be made at minimum two days (48 hours) prior to the scheduled event.
Private appointments are rarely cancelled unless something unforeseen occurs.
These unforeseen reasons an appointment or class/workshop may need to be cancelled may be due to extenuating circumstances: e.g., extreme weather conditions or a personal / family emergency. In those instances, you will have the choice of a refund, to reschedule, or to apply your deposit toward another session/or event.
In all of these scenarios, Jean will attempt to notify you as soon as possible:
- Via your email on record, if the session / event is at least 48 hours in the future.
- Via text to your phone number on record, if the session / event is less than 48 hours in the future, and/or you have not responded to Jean’s email on attempt 1.
- Via a phone call to the phone number on record, if the session / event is less than 24 hours in the future, and/or you have not responded to Jean’s text on attempt 2.
Jean's contact Information
- Cancellations initiated by You and “No Shows”
If you must cancel, please use the information below to call/text/email Jean as soon as possible.
- Preferred way to contact Jean in the event you need to cancel: text or call: 973-945-4330.
- Alternate way to contact Jean in the event you need to cancel: contact Jean via this email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations initiated by Sparkle with Angels (Jean)
Jean will attempt to contact you using the information that you provided when you scheduled your appointment.
- Jean will attempt to contact you via this email id: email@example.com
- Jean will text or call you from this phone: 973-945-4330.